Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Road Trip

My husband delivers campers and trailers. I have not rode with him in a long time so when he got a trip to Flint, Michigan he asked if I would go along for the ride. The girls stayed at home with Nanny and Papa, and we headed out.

Here is the racing trailer that we were taking up.

Getting on I-75 headed north.

I love taking pictures of the state welcome signs and so this was the first.

We thought we wouldn't see the sun all day but we got a break in the clouds, and it was beautiful.

By the time we got into Kentucky it was grey again but it is such a beautiful state.

I love seeing all the farms.

I couldn't get a good picture of the Ohio sign because we were coming into Cincinnati.

I really like how they put words on the bridges. There are a few different ones along I-75.

This was as good as it got for Michigan. There was a trucker in the way of the sign so I could not snap a picture.

After we dropped off our load in Flint. We drove down toward Detroit and found our first of two Bass Pro Shops of the day.

We needed a little bit of exercise so we walked around the Great Lakes Walk mall for a little bit and then after visiting BPS. We headed back out.

I have always wanted to visit the great lakes and so because we were so close we stopped in Luna Pier, MI. It is so close to the interstate that when you get off the exit you can see the water on the horizon..

Less than five minutes later we were back into Ohio.

And not too long after that we were at our second Bass Pro Shop of the day. I did get him to let me stop at a Mejir's, I so wish they were in Georgia.

These beautiful flowers were outside the the BPS.

By the time we got back to pick up our trailer to come home with it was raining and there was such a beautiful rainbow in the sky. I really wish this picture did it justice.

Now we are on the way home going back the way we came and it is so overcast that I can't really get any good pictures. I have a bunch on my camera so when I get back I will share more.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back