Friday, May 24, 2013

This weeks Art Journal

I haven't shared my art journal in a while so i thought I would share a page that I started last night.

On this page I started out with a large black Sharpie, and just started adding circles. Then I added the line on the outside of the large circle. After that I started adding pattern to the inside of the smaller circles and I thought it needed a little something else so I added the words "Faith, Hope, & Love". Once I was finished with the doodle I started adding color with some Pentel Markers and I am thinking I might finish it off with some watercolor paints.

The markers that I used to color in the design are not waterproof so I might blend them with water once I start with the watercolor paints. This was a quick doodle that turned out to be something I really like and it might turn into a painting soon.

 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back