Here are the steps:
- Open the JPEG image in Photoshop
- Use the background eraser to erase all the white from around and inside the shapes.
- Save as a PNG file
- Open the Silhouette Studio and add this file to your library
- All the image to the page that opens
- Use the Trace Function and trace the image
- You will now have a cut design that you can save to you library and use again and again.
If you would like this cut file, I will gladly send it to you for no charge. All you need to do is email me.
Silhouette Promotion is still going on today and tomorrow. If you would like to take advantage of this promotion you can use Promo Code "RAMBLINGS"