Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Silhouette Portrait Arrived

 

I was so excited when I heard the FedEx truck pull up yesterday. My Silhouette Portrait arrived and I really just wanted to drop everything and get cutting. I was glad that dinner was in the crock pot.

This was the first thing that I cut using it. This flower is the free shape of the week right now and I just had to try it out. I love how it turned out.

Ever since I found out that I won this I have been playing around with the software creating cut file for whe it arrived. This one is a gift I am working on it is a baby stats subway art piece.

These glasses are a drawing that I converted into a cut file. I like how they turned out.

My youngest daughter's birthday is coming up next month and she wanted to choose a box for the treats and she choose this box from the silhouette online design store and it was very easy to assemble and I really think that the size is perfect.

Disclosure: I won this product via instagram. I was not asked to review it but I wanted to share how versatile this machine is and how easy it is to use.

1 comment:

Diane in NH said...

I love my Silhouette machine. Where do you find some more detailed instructions? I bought some stencil paper from them and not a clue how to use it. I purchased mine to make stencils to print/paint on fabric.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back