Thursday, March 28, 2013

More Silhouette Fun

This machine is very addictive and I am really enjoying playing with it. So far boxes have been my favorite and I have made a good many. This is a gift that I have made and I really like how it turned out.

Supplies:

I used solid color card stock from Michael's and the print is from a Reflections paper pad. It is the same print that I have in an Amy Tangerine pack so I'm sure that this is a paper designed by her.

I added a rhinestone to the center of the layered flower.

I hope you enjoy this. I will be sharing these as I make things.

3 comments:

Sewing Mom said...

That's adorable! I don't use paper much, but admire those who do.

Visiting from Studio JRU. Have a beautiful Easter weekend.

Sewing Mom said...

That's adorable! I don't use paper much, but admire those who do.

Visiting from Studio JRU. Have a beautiful Easter weekend.

Cindi ASHBECK said...

The box is awesome! I would like one of those machines also! This is my first visit to your blog (Studio JRU) and I also noticed the pillow on her and it's beautiful! I think I'll wander around you blog a bit if you don't mind. Oh...nice to meet you too!

Have a wonderful Easter!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back