Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March Shashbook Update

The March spread is going to be a work in progress instead of finishing each block at the first of the month I plan on working on it each day as I add the days events to the space. I am going to see how this works and I will let you know. I really enjoy working on these spreads. I had planned on starting a project life this year but haven't been able to afford the kits yet so this way I document each day on instagram and have a daily rundown here so if I do get the project life kit it will be easy just to fill it all in.

This month I choose to use all Amy Tangerine products that I purchased from Scarlet Lime. Scarlet Lime is a web shop owned by Christy Thomlison and I really love their products. Right now they have a great clearance sale going ton and that is where I picked up the items that I am using on this spread.

Btw I have not been paid to endorse any one the products on this post I am just a very happy customer of the Scarlet Lime Shop.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back