Sunday, March 3, 2013

Journaling Without Words

Sometimes an art journal page really doesn't need any words to finish it. So this is how this page ended up with out any on it.

A southern lady's Ramblings
Monday journal page
I was playing around with some of my Gelli Prints and just wanted to use to supplies to finish them off. This page is just one of the pages that I will be sharing this week.

Supplies for the original gel print:

  • Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plate
  • Martha Stewart Satin Craft Paint
  • Speedball brayed
  • Various found objects to make marks in the paint
  • Laser printing paper ( this paper is thicker and holds up better to the paint layers )
Supplies for the finish journaling:

  • Micron pens 0 and 00
  • Bic Wite-Out Correction Pen
I am creating these pages loose so that I can bind them later or use them as collage elements on other pages.

This is an in progress shot of the journal page. I will have another journal page to share on Wednesday, so come back and take a look.

 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back