Friday, February 15, 2013

Fun Finds for Mixed Media

Check out Scarlet Lime - A Monthly Scrapbooking and Paper Crafting Kit Club for some great kits and great prices.

This is not a sponsor post. I am just a big fan and I love their kits so much that when this shipment came in I just had to share. The first 2 pictures are from one kit called "Heart Love Mixed Media Kit"

I love these from Amy Tangerine.

These mask and the next image are from the "Circle Love Mixed Media Kit"

I am so excited to try these new items out.

I really thought you might like to try out some new things too. These are on sale too right now so they are even more of a great deal.

 

1 comment:

Alecia Simersky said...

Thanks for sharing some of your favorite things, unfortunately I wouldn't know what to do with any of them :)
Thanks for your kind words on my blog :) Happy Friday!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back