Friday, January 25, 2013

Views from my Studio

Here is a peek into my studio. I am working with a new bookshelf that we put into the space on Wednesday and I have spent all day yesterday working on it. I am enjoying how it is turning out.

I used metal shower curtain rings to organize my ribbon by color and it is hanging in the side of my wire shelving unit.

I wanted to keep my vintage supplies together so I have displayed themin glass jars and containers. The large vase in the back has some small scrap balls of yarn. I thought that this would be a great way to display it so that I could see what I had and be able to use up what I have. The large mason jar is full of vintage zippers that I found at a local yard sale.

I am not very good with assemblages but I thought I would like to try my hand at a small one.

Here is a view of one of my worktables. This is a drafting table that was my aunt's. I really need to add something to my inspiration board. I took everything off when i was moving things around.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back