Sunday, December 30, 2012

Eraser Stamps

I have been making eraser stamps. These erasers I found at the Dollar Tree for 3 for $1.00 and they are really easy to carve and the impressions are really crisp and clean.

This stamp really makes a great all-over pattern and I would really like to have it on a larger scale for printing on fabric.

I love chevron patterns and I saw this tutorial on Julie Fei-Fan Baltzer's blog and had to make a few of these too.

I made two sizes of the chevron also and they both will look great on fabric as well.

Here is the first side of these.

And here is the reverse.

 

StudioJRU

1 comment:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

These are fantastic! I hope to make some stamps I have sketched out soon. :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back