Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Great Gift

Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plate

Gelli Arts Printing Plates
I am having a great time playing with my new art toy. (no its not a real toy but it is very fun to play with). I love playing with color and layers. This is the easiest way to mono print ever. The Gelli Arts Printing Plate is a simple fast way to make unique backgrounds for art journaling or mixed media and collage.

Here is one of my favorite prints. I hope to have a video tutorial on how I created this soon.

Here is a print that I have started added more layers with oil pastels. This is a fun way to add more dimension to a piece.

StudioJRU

1 comment:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

So neat! I love your favorite print too. I would love to see how you created it. I hope I catch it if you make a video tutorial!! :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back