Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Show and Tell Thursday Linky Party

puffy valentines 022
I have really been busy this week making a bunch of items for my etsy shop and I created a how to for my “Be My Puffy Valentine's. They are patchwork hearts that are made on a foundation fabric then stuffed. I used a bunch of my hand dyed fabrics and hand painted fabrics as parts of these, because I don’t really like to waste anything. These are made on a foundation so that you do not have to piece them you just have to zig zag over the edge of each piece to anchor them down.
puffy valentines 023puffy valentines 024puffy valentines 025
puffy valentines 028
Feel Free to add your link to the party here:
The Rules:
Please follow us with Google Friend Connect up on the left.
Link to your post not your main blog page
Link back here so that everyone can find us
You can also link your etsy shop and giveaways.
Leave a comment on the person before you and after you (Everyone Loves comments)
Come Back next week to see who is featured and for a new button for the features

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back