Friday, January 27, 2012

Anything Goes Friday

On Monday I showed you my “Painted Fabric” Today I want to show you what I created with this fabric. I made a few hand-bound journals.
journals 014
I pulled out my Scribbles 3D Fabric Paints again to add a few more details to each journal.
supplies 001
I love my Scribble 3D Fabric Paints. They work great for adding details and designs to the fronts of my journals.
journals 002journals 005journals 012
The top and bottom journals have 2 signatures and the middle journal has 4. I have listed the top and bottom journals on Etsy and you can see them in the journal section of my shop. I have also been busy adding a supplies section to my shop. I have added ribbons and trims and will be adding paper products soon.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back