Thursday, November 10, 2011

Patterns Everywhere

007

I am getting ready to start sewing for Christmas present, so I decided to pull out the patterns that I have been collecting over the past few months. If Joann’s or Hobby Lobby had a pattern sale I seemed to be there at just the right time. I would only 2-3 at a time . . . . . .

002

Well that turned into a lot of patterns over time. The ones in the above are the McCall’s Patterns mostly bags and crafty items, With a PJ pattern for me.

001

There are only 3  Butterick patterns in the mix. A shirt, skirt and bag patterns is all that I choose pick that week that they were on sale.

004

Then the Simplicity patterns have been on sale the most, how can I tell this you ask? Well I have more of this brand than any other brand in the stack. These are just the handbag patterns. Can you tell yet that I love to make bags?

005

A Couple of Little Girls’ pattern are in the mix even though both of my girls are too old for these style clothes because I really want to make a few of these for gifts,. I can’t help but love them it makes me wish my babies were that small again.

008

Now this pattern is sized to fit Shae and she really like it, but I don’t think I will make it with so many floral patterns.

006

There was a New Look pattern in there as well but it was only one so I didn’t take a picture of it. It is a dress pattern for me that I might just have to make.

Ok, so here is the question for you, if you have made it this far. Which one would you like to see me make first? Leave a comment and let me know which one you would like to see and I will try to take pictures in progress.

1 comment:

JMF said...

I do the same thing! I've got a basket full of patterns even ones that are way above my skill level- Vogue. But,I keep practicing and one day I'll make it! I actually like the floral print dress that you said was for Shae- I like the one to the left with the blue background and flowers. Good Luck!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back