Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Pinterest Finds

I know that have been a little lax and forgot to post these for the past few weeks, so I wanted to get this weekend started off to a great starts with a few of my favorite finds for this week. I hope you enjoy them as much I have. I am on an early Christmas gift making kick this week so I thought I would share what I have found just spending too much time on Pinterest.
Source: ohcrafts.net via pam on Pinterest

I love this idea for my younger nieces and nephews. This would be great to make with small dollar store items.

This is a great DIY project look on the bottom of the post for a link to a great Etsy seller if you don't want to make your own.

Love this idea of the Bath Bombs, These are on my must make list this year.

These are so cute. I think this this is a great way for me to use up some of my every increasing stash of scrapbook paper.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back