Monday, September 19, 2011

Back and Refreshed

I am back from a week at the beach. Our church has a Ladies' Retreat every September in Myrtle Beach, and this year I was blessed not only to attend the 3 day event but I was able to go down a couple of days early with my Best friend and another friend of ours and enjoy a little extra time of relaxation. I have come back renewed and ready to share some of the wonderful things that I have gleaned from our speaker for the retreat Sis. Wanda Chavis. She was such a blessing as well as all the other ladies that were there. We had 45 ladies in three condo/Townhouses It was such a great time of fellowship and taking time to renew ourselves in God.
We also went shopping (Anthropologie, Stine Mart) and ate at various places (P.F. Chang's, and All you can eat Crab Legs) , so we had a blast. Add in a few runs to Krispie Kream. Love the place. I really would love to be able to share the experience with you all . I have some great post planned for the next few weeks. I hope that you come back and check out the new tutorials that I have coming for the blog.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back