Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fat Quarter Inspiration


DSC00348
DSC00349DSC00354DSC00351
I thought I would share a little fabric inspiration today. I purchased this fat quarter bundle at my local Joann’s for less than $5 on their clearance rack. I love collecting fat quarters because they are easy to store and give me a lot of options for projects. I love these colors because I don’t have them in my normal stash and I thought they would be a good addition.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies. ~~ Psalm 138:7

2 comments:

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

Ooooh what a great find! Love the colors and prints all together!

Tanya said...

I bought a jelly roll of that fabric a while back and made the cutest cafe curtains for the kitchen. I saw that they are on clearance now and totally want to buy them all.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back