Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Flowers

I have been very busy the past few weeks making flowers and things. I have also made a couple of camera strap covers and I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance. But here is a few of the items that I have made that I would like to share.
DSC09689
Black, White, and Red Ruffled Fabric Rose



DSC09701e
Pink Rag Flower
DSC09705e
Teal and Green Ruffled Fabric Rose
DSC09708e
Multi-color and white Ruffled Fabric Rose
DSC09712e
Pink, Gray and Yellow, Mini Fabric Bows with Alligator Clip
DSC09732e
Bright Multi-Color Mini Fabric Bows with Alligator Clip
You can find my Shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/craftykates
http://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/

IhookedupwithHoHlamespice


10 comments:

Kasia said...

Lovely!

Jami said...

Wow! You've been busy! Your flowers & things are just gorgeous! So glad you stopped by and linked them up at the Tuesday To Do Party!
Smiles!
Jami

Honey at 2805 said...

These are so cute!!

Hope you will please drop by and enter my $50 Overstock.com Gift Card Giveaway!!

Melissa said...

Sooo cool! My little guy loves bowties! and my girl loves hairbows!Love em :)

Melissa said...

Sooo cool! My little guy loves bowties! and my girl loves hairbows!Love em :)

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

These are soooo very cute! My children will love these. Thanks for sharing:)
You got a beautiful space here.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Carmella said...

Beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for linking up with Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop, I am co-hosting this week and I was so happy to find you there...I am now following you! Hope you can stop by and visit soon!

creativecarmella.blogspot.com

Jenna@DelightingInToday said...

These are so cute! I really love those fabric roses. Now that I have a daughter (after two sons) I'm always on the lookout for cutie things like these. :)

Decor To Adore said...

What an adorable DIY project! Thank you so much for sharing.

Happy Monday!

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Very pretty!
Thank you so much for linking this up to {nifty thrifty sunday} last week!! I would love it if you joined me again tomorrow! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back