Sunday, July 24, 2011

Chocolate Covered Cherry Cake

Number 3 on my list:
Cook more than just food to fill our bellies but food that will be enjoyed.
DSC09281
I love Chocolate Cake and I love Cherry Pie, so I just had try them together.


All you need is:
1 Chocolate Cake mix and the ingredients listed on the box
1 Can of Cherry Pie Filling
1 Can of Cream Cheese Frosting
DSC09280
Make the Cake mix according to the directions on the box.
Then put the pie filling into the bottom on the pan. Next pour the cake mix over the top and back according to the box directions.
Unlike me take a picture of the finished cake before it gets devoured by your family,
This post is apart of the My Journey series (Original post) of posts.
Check out Good Cheap Eats for the Whats on your plate linky party

4 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

What a yummy DIY project! Thank you so much for sharing.

Happy Monday!

Carmella said...

two of my favorites in one dish! thanks so much for sharing!

creativecarmella.blogpsot.com

Maggie Lamarre said...

these turned out great.
I'll be honored for you to join our linking party every Wednesday at
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/07/american-pickers-with-linking-party.html
Have a fabulous week,
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Pamela said...

Oh...chocolate covered cherries are my all time favorite candy. This is a must-make. Doesn't hurt that it's so easy.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back