Thursday, June 30, 2011

All In a days work

094095096097

These flowers were a breeze to make and I found them through a link party here and I hope that you will visit the creator of this design. I love all the many ways that she used them, and I thought that making a brooch or hair flower out of them would make them useable for me.

098099

I also made a few coffee cup cozies. These are super easy. Next time to go to Starbucks grab an extra cardboard sleeve and open it flat. Take off the over hang piece and cut out your fabric. I used pre-quilted fabric that I had laying around in my stash. A few quick passes with my sewing machine and it was all done.

100101102

I didn’t want to waste the scraps from making the cozies so I thought about what could I make out of these cute little pieces. I made small key fobs. I just decided on the shape that I wanted and cut two matching pieces and added a small piece of ribbon and when I was finished sewing over the edge with a zig-zag stitch.

A Southern Lady’s Ramblings © 2011

1 comment:

Rhinestone Beagle said...

Very cute! Thanks so much for linking up!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back