Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prayer Requests

I Have a few prayer requests weighing on my heart today. I would appreciate y’all praying for them with me for complete healing.

I have a friend Michelle she is in ICU with a blood clot in her lung, she is 28 years old and has just had a baby a little over a week ago, We are praying for complete healing for her and strength for her family.

My friend Sean is also in ICU he suffered a massive heart attack while leading choir at his church on Easter Sunday. He is making progress but still has a long way to go. Please pray for complete healing.

My Mother in Law was admitted to the hospital yesterday with extreme fluid build up and possible heart problems. She is still in the hospital and they will be running more test tomorrow morning.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back