Saturday, December 4, 2010

Daily December Day 3


After school we went to the Porterdale Christmas Parade. It is a nighttime parade and has been a fun event ever since it was started 4 years ago. It has grown each year and this year  was the longest they have ever had. I used pictures from this event to make the page. I typed my journaling on the dgital page so that I would not have to try to remember the details that I wanted to share. I took my cue from Ali Edwards about not worrying about perfect pictures, if they really tell the story.
Supplies:
Digital paper from Designer Digitals (recolored to match)
Digital Alphabet from Designer Digitals (recolored to match)
Stitching element from Designer Digitals
White Snowflakes (stamp from the PhotoScape library)
Merry Christmas (stamp from the PhotoScape library)
Font (My Computer)

1 comment:

Melissa Shanhun said...

Thanks for you comment on my blog! It's fun seeing your December daily too!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back