Saturday, December 4, 2010

Daily December Day 2


I decided to created a digital page along with the traditional page that I created. I will have them printed out after I finish them all. I like the way that I can add these with my traditional pages, and I will do more of my journaliing on the paper pages and add pictures on my digital pages.  Once I get these printed out I think I will add a few handwritten words or phrases.

Supplies: Digital Paper Freebe from Designer Digital. I recolored it to match the colors of the papers that are in my completed base pages. The Frames are also freebes from Designer Digitals. The date circle is from Designer Digitals also I recolored it to match my page and then added the day and year. I cannot remember the font name I will try to find it and repost. It came standard on my computer. I used PhotoScape to create the page.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back