Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Art Journal Pages

 A couple of weeks ago I made this journal. It is made with 9x12 sheets of drawing paper. I made one signature and used the three hole binding method. The cover is plain paper covered with patterned packing tape, that I painted over with a lime green paint. I then painted each two page spread. After it dried I started doodling on the pages and here is just a sample of what is on the inside of this very slim journal. This was a very quick easy journal to create and it would make a great gift journal for a younger person add a few pens and stickers and you are all set for a gift that will give them hours of fun, and will be something that they can keep for years to come.  (Click on the pictures for a larger view)
Teal paint with a banner design across the top

Blocks and Lines make this page quick and easy to finish.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back