Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Yellow River Jam


This Weekend I partcipated in the Yellow River Jam. I have a great time meeting people and being able to talk about my art and to paint in public. It is very interesting how people respong to my art when they are able to see how I create it. We are out on Fall Break this week and this is the main reason for the slack in posting. This was a very interesting show. It is very small and in  the town where I grew up. I love that this has been started here. It was the 4th annual, it is to bring attention to clean up efforts for the Yellow River. (the color is more like red Georgia clay than yellow). I brought a good supply of yarn and this seemed to be a big hit. I think that I might be able to participate a few Christmas events later in the year with gift items being on the list of things to create for sale. I wish I had taken more pictures of the items that I had created for the event. I made sure that since this was a smaller show my price points were a good fit for the customers that would visit my booth.
The Face painter did not show up and I was asked if I would be able to do this also. I was glad to do it and I was able to make a considerble more than I would have had I not been offering this.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back