Saturday, October 16, 2010

Getting Ready


A Storm Rolling in, in Virgina

I woke up this morning very early for a Saturday morning, but I new I had to get ready for the day. I will be participating im my first art festival in a very long time and I know that I have take way more product than I could every sale in a day but I am trusting that God will bless this endevor today.

I have been praying about what I should do with my art and how I can use it for the glory of God, and I have felt his hand leading me to keep creating and using the gift that I have been given. I struggled for a long time with my faith and I what I should do with my life. I have hit that part of life where I am no longer a child, a teen nor a  young adult.

I feel I have hit the age where you really take a look at the life that you have been living and decided that you really want to do more. I am not talking about taking on more things and being so busy that I can't take a breath, but more for God. I feel so small when I look at the big picture but I know that God will use me in the way he sees best for me, I just have to let him and let go of everything that I think is important, because I know that what I think is important really isnt in the big picture we call life. We are here for a reason and are where we are to do something not just to coast through. We have to let our light shine in a way that is unique to us but that they see Jesus through our lives.

We have to show compassion that God has shown to us. I have been in situations this week where what I have spoken was not words of my own, what I mean is that I have no clue why I opened up to these people about the struggles that I have face, but I did and I shared how God brought me through them and how I am better for each and every storm that I have been through.

When we think about the storms that come through our lives we need to thank about how the rains cleans the air and the storms in our lives need to come because there is something in our heart that needs to be cleansed.

Everything has a purpose and just remember that we have to get ready for what God has in store for us.

This post did not end up being what I had planned when I sat down to write it but I know that God has a reason for everything, I hope that you will go through today and see your life through new eyes and when you see the clouds start to form don't be afraid of the storm that you might be coming, just let the rain clean your heart.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back