Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today's Art

Road trip 08 058


This picture was taken in Vermont, on our last summer road trip in July, 2008. I thought it was a beautiful scene. I would love to have a place like that to paint, it was small and quaint, and would be a nice place to sit and create.


I have been working on a few new backgrounds. I have completed the background for a new canvas and I have created the backgrounds for a couple of journal pages. I have also tried out Nevr-Dull for Art Backgrounds. Here a video that I watched for inspiration for using this product. I found it at my local Tractor Supply Store, they have it with the metal polish. It works very good, but the smell is very bad. I would suggest using it outside and not indoors unless you have good ventilation.






No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back