Friday, October 17, 2014

What I Have Been Up To Lately

I have taken a couple of weeks away from the computer. It started because I really just needed a couple of days to rest and relax but it has turned into 3 weeks so far. I have been very busy and working behind the scenes making a bunch of items to prepare for a Christmas Open Studio event that I am planning. I have been making a lot of my cold weather items that everyone is used to seeing from me at this time of the year. 
I sort of create based on the seasons. I paint more in the spring and summer and during the fall and winter I work with fiber and fabric. I really love to be able to focus on different crafts at different times based on what I feel like doing. I have added a few pictures of some of the things that I am working on and I will be posting more and they are finished. You can also follow me on Instagram @ASouthernladysR to see more daily peeks into qhat I am working on. 



No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back