Monday, June 23, 2014

DecoArts Americana Multi-Surface Satin Paint DIY Paint Chip Book


Last week I received a shipment of the DecoArts American Multi-Surface Satin Paints. I have every color that comes in the 8 oz size. There are 20 colors in this size and they have a wide range of colors as well as some great primaries that can be blended into many different colors. 

I had been gifted a stash of Avery address labels and thought that this would be the perfect way to create my own paint chart. It is great to have exact samples of the paint once it has been painted and dried. Using these bright white labels are a great way to get a true color sample. 

Photo Credit

I then took one sheet of  watercolor paper and made a one sheet folded book

Next I  placed them in the book while organizing the color into color families and stapled the top and bottom of each page so that it would not open up all the way. 

Disclosure: I received the paint used in this project at no charge from DecoArts as a part of their Helping Artist Program

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back