Monday, March 24, 2014

Busy Busy Busy

I have been super busy around hear lately, and I know I haven't been posting as regularly as I was.
I wanted to share a few of the things that are keeping me super busy. 
April 12 I will be hosting an Spring Fling and Festival at Gaither's Plantation. And so I am making all the decorations for the event. There will be over 5000 paper flowers other paper creations throught the venue. This is an arts, crafts, music, and food, festival. 
These are made from recycled magazine pages. And they will have a medallion on the center of each and be connected as a garland. 
I have completed about 500 of these coffee filter flowers. 
We are right at 100 of these fringe paper flowers. 
I'm up to over 500 of these paper cones and I will be using them to make a few large statement flowers to place on a large wall. 
These 3.5 inch circle have been turned into over 30 feet of garland. 

Tomorrow I will share some of the finished arrangements and other projects.




No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back