Monday, December 23, 2013

Daily December Day 22

Today after church I came home and decided that I would spend the rainy afternoon working on creating this planner for 2014. All you need is a soft back planner, some paper, washi tape, scissors and glue. I added in a set of mini stamps that I picked up at the dollar section at Michael's. 



I hand cut each of the tabs and stamped the months on plain art paper. 

I used six different papers for my tabs and cut two of each color. 

Once I had all the tabs completed I added them into the planner. 
I used the washi tape to add art paper pages to each weekly spread. This gives you a fold out flap so that I can add journaling for each week. It also added a place for me to added bits and pieces of my life ephemera that is collected each week. 
I choose the 8x5 size planner so that it is not too big to keep in my purse. I plan on added a small zipper pouch with supplies so that I can work on it on the go. 
You can find out more information on The Documented Life Project here, and here and here and here.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back