Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Week

This week has been very full. We have had 2 dinners. One at school and one at church. Both of them were on Wednesday, so that meant I had to cook 2 days in a row. I made a Banana Split Salad for work . It was the first time that I made it, and I really like the way it turned out.
We had a great turn out for the Dinner and a Message and plenty of food. I really am thankful for all the people who contributed to make the night a success.
My friend Tonya made the cutest little Turkeys out of Oreo's and different types of candies. I really had a great week and I hope to start bringing out my Christmas Decorations this weekend. I love bringing everything out it really makes the season come alive. This evening will be spent with friends and I look forward to the fun and fellowship.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back