Tuesday, October 26, 2010

List it Tuesday

I am participating in List it Tuesday over at Artsyville.
Here is my List:
31 things that defined my 31st year (I turned 32 on October, 21)
  1. My faith is stronger
  2. I have a wider focus
  3. Enjoying life more
  4. Went to a concert
  5. Made New Friends (2)
  6. Started blogging (again)
  7. Shared My Faith
  8. Late Night Road Trip
  9. Tried Real Sushi and Liked it
  10. Visited a Museum
  11. Spent a week with my Mom
  12. Reconnected with mt BFF
  13. Created Art
  14. Taught
  15. Cared More
  16. Became a HQ Art Teacher
  17. Decorated my House
  18. Bought a New sofa (first NEW piece of furniture since we have been married
  19. Cooked more Meals at home
  20. Booth at the Yellow River Jam
  21. Made a Candyland Cake
  22. Started an Art Journal
  23. Made more family time
  24. Painted on Canvas
  25. Sould My Art
  26. Read More
  27. Fit in, in a group
  28. Attended the Shine Conference
  29. My first Real Art Show
  30. Family Day Trips
  31. Went Horseback riding with my daughter.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back