Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Getting Creative with the Silhouette Sketch Pens


Today we are getting creative with the Silhouette Cameo and the Silhouette Sketch Pens. I really want to share a few fun things that you can do with the Silhouette Cameo and the Silhouette Sketch Pens. I have been playing around with the sketch pens for a while and I an really excited about what I have been able to make with them. 

This is a small card that would be great added to a greeting card. I really like how even though the type is small it is still clean and easy to read. 


The sketch pens are a ballpoint pen and really do well. I would recommend that you store them cap side down so that they ink will settle in the tip and not skip. When you get a new pack you need to start them on a scrap piece of paper like you would with most new pens. This will make sure that they work as soon as the machine starts.  

Here is a bunch of stickers in progress. I used the sketch pens to create the lettering and then let the machine cut each of them out. 

Here is a flower design that I created with one of my original drawings. I think that I will make the lines thicker the next time I create one of these. 


I really like that I can create unique business cards for when I go to a small event. This is a great way to try out a design without a big commitment. I have created a whole page of one design but you could make everyone of them a different design. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back