Friday, February 19, 2016

Glimpses of My Life Week 8

 My life has been super busy this week. I have been working on finalizing my 3rd coloring book and it has been finished as of yesterday.

This is the For The Love Of Food Coloring Book. It has 18 different pages of illustrations all about things you might find in a kitchen. It will be available next week on Amazon. Here is a link to my author page and this is where you can find the first 2 books that are already available. 


My first class "You Can Self Publish a Coloring Book"  has taken off over on Skillshare and I have almost 300 students. I am loving the interaction with the students, and hearing everyone's project ideas. 


I have started on my next SkillShare class already. This class will answer some of the questions that I have been getting on how I convert my sketches to vector. I will be sharing how I use an iPad to do this conversions and how I am able to get most of my workflow done on the iPad. 



I am still working on my Kickstarter project as well. I am trying to raise $6000 to cover the cost to bring the coloring book series to the wholesale market this July in Atlanta. I am very excited about this opportunity and I really would love if you could check it out. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back