Friday, January 1, 2016

Glimpses of My Life Instagram Recap


Today I am starting a new Friday post series. It is called Glimpses of My Life. I am going to share a little behind the scenes look into my every day. Today I am working with a little recap of what has been happening on my Instagram feed lately. I love sharing on Instagram because it is so visual. I am working on a few new projects for this year and I have been sharing some peeks over on my feed. If you are on Instagram you can find me @ASouthernLadysR and I would love for you to come and follow along behind the scenes.




I have been reading a lot over the past few days as well and so I decided to post about the new reads that I have on my Kindle right now, I am really enjoying them and I wanted to share them,
Here is a list of my current reads:



We officially moved to our farm and celebrated this with our first bonfire.

The floor of our yurt is really coming together, and we are almost ready for the inspection. Now if the rain would stop for a couple of weeks we could get it finished. It has been raining every night for the past few weeks so our property is very muddy. 

I will be back next week for more Glimpses of My Life. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back