Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Jewels and Mandalas Coloring Book

I have another coloring book in progress. I am working on adding a few more elements to the pages before it goes live. I am thinking that it might be avaliable as a printed mini coloring book as well after the first of the year. I would love to know what you think about being able to by a physical coloring book as well as a PDF that you can print.

Coloring book pages for adults
jewel and mandala coloring book
This coloring book set will have 16 pages which is triple the coloring book pages that are in my previous coloring books. This collection includes both coloring pages of jewels as well as coloring pages of mandalas.
These designs are very detailed so they will give you hours of coloring fun.

 

Flower Coloring pages
jewel flower coloring book pages for adults
This is an example of on of the simpler designs that is included in the book.
I love to take the time to color the coloring book pages before I make them for sale. I feel like that if I dont like to color the coloring book pages, I will not sell them. I think that you should enjoy the products you create. Each of these coloring book pages are the product of hours of drawing and sketching different designs to come up with the best designs for you to color.
A friend sent me the image below and I thought I would share it today.

 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back