Tuesday, January 13, 2015

MATS Bootcamp Part 1


I am taking part in the Lilla Rogers Studio Class  Make Art That Sells Bootcamp this year. I am really enjoying creating with the projects and the prompts and I would like to share with you some of the things that I have been working on so far.

Inspiration from my collection of vintage brooches that were my Grandmother.

Shopping for even more inspiration at Hobby Lobby.

Drawing from my inspiration with both color pencils and my computer.



I love sketching with a pencil first and then inking the lines in with a fine line pen.

Here is one that I have worked up in a lot of different ways once I got it on the computer.


These are a couple that never made it past the sketch phase.
 Come back tomorrow and I will have a few finished pieces that I have worked up.





No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back