Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Camping in the mountains part 1

A few days ago went went for a four day camping trip to the North Georgia mountains. I just want to share a peek at all of the beauty that we experienced.   
This was the view I had when I stepped out of my tent each morning. And I was able to go to sleep to the sound of the creek bubbling over the dam. 


We built our fireplace here and it really made for a great place to sit and stay warm. 



I love that our campsite had these large string of lights above it. It made for a beautiful scene and we could stay up past sundown and still be able to do the things that we wanted. 

Here is the scene that we were surrounded by while we were there. 

On Saturday morning we woke up to this and decide it would be a great day to load up in the truck and head to Cherokee, NC. 

I will share this part of our trip tomorrow so come back and check it out. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back