Friday, August 15, 2014

Color Story Friday

I am going to start a new series this week. I am calling it color story Friday. Each Friday I will post a new picture that I have used to create a color palette. I hope you enjoy these color stories. They are for personal use only. Please do not use my color palettes for commercial work.

This is a flower from my garden. I really love the pinks and I think that this color story is a great one to transition into fall. I also think that I could see using some of the colors for Christmas images and collections.
What colors are you inspired by today? Leave a comment below and I will try to create a color story with some of the suggestions over the following weeks.  
If you would like to learn to create your own color story check out this post by Bonnie Christine of Going Home To Roost. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back