This is a very easy pizza to make and I love the rich nutty flavor of the crust. I use a crust from a local market that sells fresh pizza dough for this so that I would really test the waters with homemade pizza making. I have made pizza at home before but I used packaged dough from the refrigerated section of the grocery store.
- 1 fresh pizza dough for crust
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (for Sprinkling on the sauce)
- 1/2 to 1 cup premade sauce. Use your favorite here (I used Wolfgang Puck Classic Vodka Sauce)
- 1 cup Shredded Chicken (I used some leftover chicken)
- 1/4 cup diced Purple Kalamate Olives
- 1/4 cup Sliced Roasted Yellow Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
Preheat oven to 375 F
Press dough onto pizza pan and add toppings in this order.
- Parmesan Cheese
- Shredded Chicken
- Yellow Peppers
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
Bake for 12 min or until crust is puffy and golden.