Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Whole Wheat Chicken Pizza



This is a very easy pizza to make and I love the rich nutty flavor of the crust. I use a crust from a local market that sells fresh pizza dough for this so that I would really test the waters with homemade pizza making. I have made pizza at home before but I used packaged dough from the refrigerated section of the grocery store. 

Ingredients : 


  • 1 fresh pizza dough for crust
  • 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (for Sprinkling on the sauce)
  • 1/2 to 1 cup premade sauce. Use your favorite here (I used Wolfgang Puck Classic Vodka Sauce)
  • 1 cup Shredded Chicken (I used some leftover chicken)
  • 1/4 cup diced Purple Kalamate Olives
  • 1/4 cup Sliced Roasted Yellow Bell Peppers
  • 1/2 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese 
Preheat oven to 375 F 
Press dough onto pizza pan and add toppings in this order.
  1. Sauce
  2.  Parmesan Cheese
  3. Shredded Chicken
  4. Olives
  5. Yellow Peppers
  6. Shredded Mexican Cheese
Bake for 12 min or until crust is puffy and golden. 



No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back