Friday, May 16, 2014

My Favorite Supplies


This is one of my favorite Target Dollar Spot finds. I like to keep my pens and markers that I am using for a page all in one spot. 




I always keep pens like this in my bag and most of them work very good for sketching on the go. Most of them are pens that I was given. 


Ink Joy Pens are great when you want to sketch in color. I like these because they are smooth and don't skip much or clump like some ballpoint pens are subject to do.




Composition books are one of my go to sketch books. I know that the lines might be a little distracting to some people, but I like to have one with me so that I can sketch where ever I am. They are inexpensive and easily found in almost every store. 


This Strathmore Sketchbook is one of my favorite for ink sketching as well as a little bit of watercolor when you only use just a little bit of water. 




These two water brushes that I use all the time. They have tight fitting lids and they do not leak when I have them in my bag. I always keep them full in my bag at all time so that I can blend my watercolor markers. 


Zig Clean Color Real Brush Watercolor Markers. These are a little on the pricey side but I was able to get them on sale and so I picked a few of my favorite colors to have in my kit. These blend well to make other colors that I like to use in my art. 

EK Success Thin Tip Markers. These markers are blendable with a water brush and make a great tool to carry color in a small amount of space. These also make a great marker for doodling because they do not bleed through most papers. 




No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back