Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Silhouette Promotion and Project Idea

Last month I won a Silhouette Portrait and I have been making so much with it. I am now excited to introduce you to the new promotions that I will be working on with Silhouette America. This month's promotion is for either of the Silhouette Machines with a vinyl bundle. They sent me a roll of their premium vinyl to try out and share a project with you. They have also given me a promotion code to share with you so that you can purchase one of their machines at this incredible price.
 
You can click here to access the promotion and use the code " RAMBLINGS " when you check out.

Here is the project that I created using the Silhouette Premium Vinyl.

Supplies:



Here is a close up of the flower. This flower has very small areas that need to be weeded or removed, so take your time doing this so you can make sure that they are all out. It is easier to remove them before you place them on your board.

I typed the lettering using fonts from my computer. The fonts that I choose work well together and this is what you should look for when you start mixing fonts. Try a few out you will find some combinations work better then others.

 

 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back