Monday, January 27, 2014

Documented Life Week 4


I am really loving this project. The group has really helped me to keep it up. I have kept journals over the years and have a bunch that I have started and dropped for one reason or another , but this one is very fun to complete with a new prompt each week. And I really like having the space to digest my day each evening. 

This weeks prompt was a secret message and my daughter love to write me notes so I decided to incorporate her notes from this week into the page. 

On the flip side of the page I wrote a quote that I saw on a friends Instagram feed. It really struck me the day I read it and I wanted to put it in this weeks spread. 
Here is a close up of all the layers of paper and painted deli papers and washi tape that I filled the page with. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back