Sunday, December 15, 2013

Daily December Day 14

Today I lost someone very dear to me heart. My Aunt Nina passed away in her sleep. I am still in such shock and can't believe that she is really gone.
She was my Mom's baby sister and because of how close they were she was always like one of my 3 mothers. Mom, Aunt Jean and Aunt Nina. Always there for me and always my best supporters. She owned a little BBQ restaurant in Porterdale, GA and everyone that met her loved her. She always had a smile and love for people. 

 She loved her family and she would help you anyway she could. 
She never learned to drive so on Mondays I would drive her to work and on the days when Uncle Lawrence was out of town I would go back and pick her up. This meant that I to to talk to her on Sunday nights and then when I picked her up on Monday mornings. 
She was excited about the special project that I am working on and my first festival. All along the process over the past few months I would stop by her restaurant and tell her my updates after most of my meetings. She was always encouraging and excited to hear my progress. This really meant a lot to me to have her support me in this. 
I love her so much and I am just heartbroken right now. All I know to do is just ask for your prayers for the family. Because that is what all of us need. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back