Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Daily December Day 10


I made 40 chocolate covered marshmallows for the 4H Horse Club Meeting tonight. They were a hit. 

Today for me was a super busy day. I spent the day "Running the Roads". I was drumming up business for my festival and I really fill like it was a very productive day. I got a good amount of commitments from the people that I spoke with and I'm very excited to see how it is shaping up. 

For the girls : it was just another day in school until we went out to Gaither's Plantation for the 4H horse Club meeting. That's when they started having fun. But it was so cold we had to have the meeting inside the barn just to keep out of the wind. 

For Tim:  he stayed home with my Dad to take care of him so that I could go out the work the town. I really appreciate what he did. (My Dad had two strokes this past summer and a few mini strokes since then so he stays with me everyday so my mom can go to work. Working from home has its advantages). 

Overall it was a great day. The sun came out of the clouds after almost a week of gray skies so it really broke the winter blues today. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back