Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fall Crochet

Every fall it seems as though the cold weather brings with it a crazy passion to crochet and make all things warm and cozy. Well this year it has hit full force again and I have been using up yarn like crazy. I am a full time caregiver for my dad and sometimes I really just have to sit with him so that I'm not just walking back and forth every few min. So I keep a basket of yarn and my crochet hooks beside me on the couch and just let my fingers fly. The yarn is soft and cozy and I love the way it feels slipping through my hands. So I thought today I would share a couple of the things that I have made so far this week.
I have made six pair of these I various colors and I love how they dress us a pair of boots and make my outfits pop. 

Here is how they look with my favorite pair of boots. 

I made this infinity scarf out of Chenille yarn and I love how it turned out. It is mindless crochet after the first twist. All I do is crochet until it is as wide as I want it to be and they stop. It is worked from the center out. 
I am working on another one in gray and it will be a single crochet rib stitch. These are all of my own design and I am working on writing  up the patterns for the soon. As soon as I do I will post here. 
 Save 50% in Knitting at Interweave Store  Save 50% in Crochet at Interweave Store

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back