Monday, August 5, 2013

Pattern Play

Simple tools sometimes make the best tools. This is the watercolor set that I am using right now. I have a few and this one is one of the most inexpensive ones that I have and I really love how concentrated the pigments are once they are good and wet. I use a Ranger Mini Mister for this task and wet the whole section that I want to use. I let it sit for about a minute and then use a water brush to pick up the color. I love that I have a bunch of colors to choose from without having the mix and a well for each color on the lid.

Here is an example of a finished flower after inking

and here are examples of color patterns that I played with gradually changing the colors.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These look really interesting and beautiful!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back