Thursday, June 27, 2013

I'm Back

We spent two weeks at camp and I now we are back. I hope you enjoyed the two weeks of post that I had planned. It has been a slow go getting back in to the routine of going to bed at a normal time and being able to sleep late it we want. The girls are really taking advantage of the sleeping late part, me, well not so much. I am such a night owl but no matter what time I go to sleep my body seems to wake up at 7:40 am everyday. This gives me plenty of time to get a few things done around the house before the girls are up an about. I want to share some pictures of our two weeks at camp with you today. I have been busy compiling them into scrapbook pages so that I can hopefully get them into a book before the summer is over. I have a couple of ideas in mind on how I want them. I will be sharing them here soon.
Well without further ado here are the layouts: 








No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back