Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday Journal Page

For this page I used a gel print that I had made with some of my Handcut stencils and masks.

ASouthernLadysR
ASouthernLadysR
Supplies for the original gel print:

  • Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plate
  • Martha Stewart Satin Craft Paint
  • Speedball brayed
  • Various found objects to make marks in the paint
  • Handcut stencils and masks
  • Laser printing paper ( this paper is thicker and holds up better to the paint layers )
Supplies for the finish journaling:

  • Micron pens 0 and 00
  • Bic Wite-Out Correction Pen
ASouthernLadysR
ASouthernLadysR
Here is a close up of the page in progress

ASouthernLadysR
ASouthernLadysR
I love the sense of movement in this page.

ASouthernLadysR
A southern lady's Ramblings
the butterfly is me of my Handcut stencils that I made a few weeks back out of plastic overhead projector transparencies.

Here is the shaded finished page.

I added shading with a neocolor watercolor crayon and I might add more shading to the inside of the butterfly. If I do I will post and update.

 

 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back